Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cupcakes for Kim

On the weekend my friend Kim had her 30th birthday party and I thought it would be an excellent opportunity for me to get back into baking. Turns out that I really enjoyed the process of making the cupcakes so I definitely want to do it again!!  :-)

I knew that one flavour that I wanted to do was Jaffa Cupcakes. Both Kim and I adore Jaffa's - they are a chocolate orange candy covered lolly here in Australia... mmmmm, delicious! So I started searching the internet for recipes and came across a blog by apparentlyjessy who has an awesome amount of information and recipes about cupcakes. Yay!

There was also a cool looking recipe for Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes on the blog too that I really want to make. So I had my two recipes... when Kim's mum made a request for Chocolate and Raspberry Cupcakes. After thinking about it, I decided to tweak the Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes recipe to make the Chocolate and Raspberry Cupcakes. Okay, well I really tweaked each recipe slightly but they still turned out good!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment